liquidskin

Kershaw D.W.O folding knife - $5.50 at Cabelas with free ship to store

www.cabelas.com/product/Kershaw-D...Black-Folding-Knife/1622776.uts

Is anyone going out there soon? I'd really like one of these, but have no plans to do the trip soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Where are you located. I might be putting in an order shortly. Can't imagine it will raise the shipping much on top of ammo.

www.cabelas.com/product/Kershaw-D...Black-Folding-Knife/1622776.uts

Is anyone going out there soon? I'd really like one of these, but have no plans to do the trip soon.

I ordered two, plus some brushes. But when I saw the shipping charge I figured I'd get some ammo as well. Saw .380s and .357s for a reasonable price so I bought a few of each. Then I learned the ammo was out of stock. Tried to cancel the order but could not. So I'll be getting the knives and some cleaning brushes for $5.95 S&H. Only a good deal when you consider the knives were on sale.

They're nice knives, especially for the price.

However, it's been two days and they still smell like glue -- the kind they stop selling to kids because of the fumes. Plus the plastic handle is very easy to damage. I gouged it trying to remove the stuff that glues the knife to the packaging. Speaking of which, I almost amputated my finger trying to remove the hard plastic case. 

But thanks for the tip :)

Edit: They 5 days and they still smell like glue.