DV8EDD

15 rd M&P9 Full Size Mags - where?

My apologies if this is one of those 'here we go again' topics.  I know this has to have been discussed, and I found an old link to some places that sell them but are out of stock.  Please be gentle folks.

Is anyone seeing them around, either on retailers websites or around the forums or auction sites?  I don't check really often but every couple months I think about it and look around.  I've had an order sitting in queue with S&W since July with no news.

I think the answer here is going to be, "hold your breath" but I guess if us M&P owners talk about it enough, they'll do something eventually.  Or, I'd like to think.

i'm at a point where I'd pay a high price because I prefer it that much to my G19 due to my big hands.

Right now Midway USA has both 17 & 10 rnd mags in stock. I have been looking for the 15 rnd mags since February. Last I seen of them was on gunbroker going for something like $75  a mag...

Here is the link to Midways 10 rounders: http://www.midwayusa.com/product/862846/smith-and-wesson-magazine-s-and-w-m-and-p-9mm-luger-10-round-steel-blue?cm_vc=subv1967807

Yes they do make them. I have never seen them listed on the S&W site. NJ Compliant: 15 rounds (model 39498)

I didn't know S&W made a 15rd mag for the M&P 9

I know they make a 10rd and a 17rd, but I didn't see any 15's

on their web site..........????

They don't advertise it widely but they do, in fact, make them. They told me recently, via Rep response to an arfcom post, that they're making a batch of them again now.  BUT, they also told me when I ordered in July that there wasn't many orders and I should expect them soon.  We're sort of past soon.  Maybe they're making more due to recent changes in other states - not sure, that's just speculation as I think about Colorado and other states with recent drama.

So, they are about as common and elusive as greased unicorns but they exist.  I didn't discuss model # when I called but google search says Part# 39498.