Frank Rizzo

Davis Sport Shop-Sloatsburg Sale 3/29-3/30

Stopped into Davis after work today.  They were prepping the place for some big "Mega Sale" sale this weekend, had some good prices from what was listed on the flyer.  Overheard the guys at the gun counter talking about all the ammo they had available, .22 included, and to get there early, etc.  If your nearby, might be worth stopping in. 

http://www.davissport.com/mega.asp

'Sale' Report...Got there at 9:00 after dropping my son off for LAX practice. Parking lot jammed and they are providing shuttle service from another parking lot about a 1/2 mile up the road. I went in very specific, Small Pistol Primers and 22lr ammo

The line was about 10 deep for 22 lr ammo. Strict limitations on ammo 4 boxes of 50 or 1 bulk box 325/500. I nabbed a 500 Remy Turdbolts for $45.99. For sale? Yes. But not ON sale. 1k Fed SP Primers...$49.99. Again, Not a bargain. 

There might be other deals going on. They had factory reps from various vendors. Bring cash because they have registers set up in various places to take cash, but if you go plastic, be prepared to wait on a lengthy line.

In hind sight...I would have passed, but I was 10 minutes away anyways.

I was there this morning. Got there about 8:45am and had to park in overflow parking. Line for 22 ammo was almost out the door but I didnt need any. I was there for gun powder. Sales guy behind the counter helped me out immediately. Powder was being stored in the back. Chart on the wall as to what was available. Not alot but they had H4350 which I needed more of and I grabbed some H322 and retumbo as well. Overall I got 7# of powder. I would have got more but it was priced at $32 a pound w/ a 10% discount sale which is still not cheap but at least they have it in stock so I am grateful for that.

We stopped in after 10am, found a spot right in parking lot.  Walking up, the line for front cash register was loooong...  but by time we done chattin with the reps and grabbin small stuff, it was 1130, no crowds and cash register line was only 5 deep.  Scored some cleaning kits, and other small stuff, had a good long talk with the TenPoint crossbow rep along with the Crossman rep.  Overall good experience.  .22 ammo prices were ok, didn't need any so no clue if they ran out or not. 

post-6194-0-39803000-1396114156_thumb.jpg