mb104

AMT .380

I've had an old AMT .380 in my collection for years; probably at least 15 years.  It was a "hand me down" from a co-worker who died a bunch of years ago, and his widow wanted nothing to do with it, so I got it.  I've kept it soley out of respect.   It's probably 30 years old, but in good shape.  Today I took it out of the safe and put a few rounds through the barrel.  What a smooth shooter.  I wish I fired it earlier, and even carried it with the wallet holster.  This is an older model, but it fires like a champ.  Smooth and even.  Who woulda thought...

I am getting ready to sell it and have a buyer, but wanted to make sure it was worthy of another go-around in someones back pocket.  Clearly it is.

amt_zps548d1441.jpg

This was my mom's carry gun when my parents owned a store in the late 70's or and early 80's.

They have a bad reputation for not feeding well but I have shot hundreds of rounds through it and never had a problem.

A little heavy for a carry gun by today standard's though.

They have a bad reputation for not feeding well but I have shot hundreds of rounds through it and never had a problem.

Not a single issue with feeding.  I was pleasantly surprised at the performance and even the accuracy.  With a back-up gun, and basic fixed sights, you pretty much just point in the direction of the threat and fire.  I was not expecting such a close group at 10 yards.