Sign in to follow this  
OfcrFek

PSA 16" Midlength Upper(No BCG) - $199

Regardless, the sale is apparently over. But... why would it be big $$ to replace the brake? It's not pinned on...

And I used one of the Ptac uppers and build kits on my last budget build. I have no complaints YET about them...

Edit: Or did you mean it wasn't gonna be as simple as buying and dropping onto my lower? Cuz I knew that when I first saw the add. it's just usually those uppers go for $100 more. lol. Personally, I love the YHM 5m1's. Cheap, effective, and aesthetically pleasing. 

I've seen a ptac vs the palmetto state uppers and the palmetto state is worth the extra cash. The ptac isn't bad but it's just not as nice as the standard palmetto.

Thanks for the info, I am looking for an inexpensive upper but would rather wait and get something decent and it sounds like the PSA products are decent.  Hopefully they have a sale on their in-house stuff in the near future.

PSA has sale items everyday.  Sign up for their daily email.  Next big sale IMHO will be around 5-22 thru 5/26.

Memorial day.

Great thanks, I did sign up for their email just haven't received any in a while.  End of may is perfect since I will be looking for an upper by then.

Didn't say big $$, just pointing out that as good as the price is, would probably be close to another $100 for a brake plus having it pinned.

Yea I realized you may've meant it like that after reread, that's why I edited. lol. I get cheapy brake and pin that ish myself.

And PSA stuff is pretty good. Most of the time when I get their blem stuff, I can't tell what caused them to deem it a blem. It's just the processing/shipping time that kills the whole thing. :(