checko

500 lumen flashlight. $23.99

Kobalt 500 lumen led flashlight. I just noticed this while walking the floor. Its not a surefire or streamlight but for 23.99 and a lifetime warranty its a good deal. I have one at home and its plenty bright. Normally $60, I don't know if this is marked down in all locations. I'm in Hillsborough

Note: This is not a weapon light. I have mounted it to my ar and went through a couple hundred rounds. It will fit a 1" mount but again it is not rated for a wml.

IMG_20140602_040400974_zpseaajaghm.jpg

Thanks..... I was not aware of that. I got some Kobolt stuff. It's not too bad. Have to wait till I get back to NJ.... In TN, sales tax is a killer.

Sent from my iPhone using TT 2 Pro

Im a loss prevention manager at lowes! We have the same light for $35.98 in holmdel. Not sure why its different all over the stores in nj. Normally marked at $59.97 here. Most stores I see have them except west windsor. We had pistol safes here down to $22 last week. Back to $44 still a good price. Should drop again as they are left overs from black friday.

Im a loss prevention manager at lowes! We have the same light for $35.98 in holmdel. Not sure why its different all over the stores in nj. Normally marked at $59.97 here. Most stores I see have them except west windsor. We had pistol safes here down to $22 last week. Back to $44 still a good price. Should drop again as they are left overs from black friday.

That's 1035 right?

That's my local Lowes. You have link to the safe?

glockamole wrote:

That's 1035 right?
yup 1035

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I bought two in Mt Olive today, one for $35 and one for $20 because the packaging is all beat up. Not a fan of CR123s but whatever. 

Now I want to build a second AR. Mine doesn't have rails and I've always wanted a midlength Magpul setup with a rail mounted light (one of these) and a bottle opener.