Sign in to follow this  
1LtCAP

Sportsmans depot....

anyone here ever dealt with them? i've been looking for standard capacity mags for awhile now for my p227. no one seems to have them, 'cept these guys, and one other place(i forget their name) that won't ship anything over 10 rounds to all of the commie states.

if they're reliable, ima ordering a couple......

thanks dudes!

They are fine, bought a few things from them. Check grec cote llc before you order though, he gets mags at good prices and had 227 mags last month.

huh? is that a member here? also....by standard capacity, i meant the 14 rounders. everyone and their cousin has the low capacity mags for them.......

http://www.gregcotellc.com

He gets hard to find mags, had the 227 mags last month not sure if he still has em. I have ordered dozens of mags from him, shipping is generally next day and prices are good.

thanks man. just looked. nada for the 227. ggrr.........

what's gonna be MORE aggravating, is finding a left handed holster for this gun with the light mounted........

rockwell!! that's the one  that won't ship to any of the commie states.

Quick Ship Item - 46 In Stock and ready to ship expressTruck.png

Not Available In:   CA   CT   DC   HI   MD   MA   NJ   NY 

i'd forgotten about topgun....nothing about if or not they'll ship here. maybe i'll call em tomorrow.

and yea.......definitely pricey.......kinda pisses me off a bit...but then i'm the dumbass that bought the pistol, lolol. shit...i shouldn't say that.....i love that gun......