Sign in to follow this  
1LtCAP

vice

anyone watch it? it's an hbo documentary series. last night, they did a spot called "we the people". if you missed it, i'm sure you can get it on demand, or it'll be re-run during the week, as hbo tends to do this.

anyway, it was concerning the 3%, and militia movements. it actually started out somewhat almost objective.....before it spun in to trying to make people(who believe in freedom) look like loons.

Yep, dvr'ed.. Beings it's only a half hour show, split into two about sharks. It was information basically exposing about how many militias and members there are throughout the country and how Homeland Security monitors them and are concerned. Not really enough time to get anything pertinent out of it. Most info and more can be found online. But the lil'l hottee that is in the field to do the doc is pretty kewl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, dvr'ed.. Beings it's only a half hour show, split into two about sharks. It was information basically exposing about how many militias and members there are throughout the country and how Homeland Security monitors them and are concerned. Not really enough time to get anything pertinent out of it. Most info and more can be found online. But the lil'l hottee that is in the field to do the doc is pretty kewl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well it was when they got to the ex homeland director that it came out blatantly. that dude was relating nearly everything to militias, and nutcases.......

the 3% founder......either they edited the snot outta his interview, or he dropped the ball big time. he had perfect opportunity to explain what exactly militias are, and what they do. instead, all i saw from him is how people are starting to push back, and how osama is driving them to this......

in a way, i'm glad they only gave em 15 minutes, 'cause having the entire half hour on that the way they were going? they'd have found a way to pin the existence of the devil himself on a militia.