Sign in to follow this  
Col. Mortimer

Best deals I have found yet

I just placed an order with Jim Flynn of Jim Flynn's Truck Repair, 2135 Route 31, Glen Gardner, NJ. His price for a Ruger P512MKIII was $243.75. The lowest price on GunBroker was about $269 plus shipping. I will update this post on how the transaction goes but so far so good. I heard about him from a friend at the Shongum range. He sells firearms as a side to his business and has a small mark up. I wish I knew about him years ago, I could have saved some money. :roll:

Has anyone here tried http://www.Ammoman.com yet? He is located at 1036 INDUSTRIAL DRIVE, WEST BERLIN, NJ 08091 and ships free but can't ship to NJ residents. He does however, offer further discounts if you pick it up. He is currently out of .45 ACP(DAMN!). He seems to get a lot of surplus ammo also. You can get on his email list and be notified when stuff comes in. And before anyone asks.... No I am not affiliated in any way with him! Just like to help out a Brother who supports gun owners during this time when everyone is trying to gouge us.