FishNHard

What model 700 as a base to start with.

If you're dropping it in a chassis, why not just start with a blueprinted action and source the barrel you want in the caliber you want?

If that's the end game Ty is right.

If you're dropping it in a chassis, why not just start with a blueprinted action and source the barrel you want in the caliber you want?

If that's the end game Ty is right.

I don't know what the end game is. He kinda wants the whole thing. I said buying a stock Remington 700 and shooting a few thousand rounds until you decide what you want would be better. Assuming you had $1000 budgeted for a chassis system like the one from accuracy international, what would the cost of a blueprinted and barreled gun in 308?

I don't know what the end game is. He kinda wants the whole thing. I said buying a stock Remington 700 and shooting a few thousand rounds until you decide what you want would be better. Assuming you had $1000 budgeted for a chassis system like the one from accuracy international, what would the cost of a blueprinted and barreled gun in 308?

IIRC, you can get a blueprinted action from PTG (?) for $700-800.