SJG

WTS XDM 9 Package Special New Price

$525  for the  XDM  9mm  3.8 Compact with Silver Slide and black body  gun backstraps plus OEM case with XDM Gear : OWB holster, mag loader, mag holder etc.  plus  50 rounds of  Fresh 9mm Ammo (more valuable then gold right now) OR Same deal with Crimson Trace Laser $545.

This is a striker fired pistol, with loaded indicator,  grip safety, aftermarket tritium front and rear sights, front and rear slide serrations, and comes with two 10 round mags.In a free State the mag capacity of this is 17. . It is easy to disassembly for cleaning. The pictures show it with the crimson trace red laser and on/off laser grip switch. Once turned on, the laser will only activate when you are gripping the weapon and ready to fire. If you do not want to use the laser when gripping the firearm simply shut the switch off.

Also Comes with Soft Pistol Case and a Lock if you want it

Looks New

This is really a great shooting gun, in excellent condition (I have 2 of these in 9mm)

First I'll take it in a pM wins

Steve

Union County 

Buyer pays transfer fees at either RTPS in Union or Tier One Defense in Union(i think they get $35 plus Nics, if the appointment is scheduled on the web)

Must meet for transfer no later than 12/3

No permits? No problem. Buy it now, and pay for it,  get your permit and I will hold it until the Spring when I get back and we can transfer it then 

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg