Sign in to follow this  
Col. Mortimer

USPSA Match at Shongum in Mansfield this weekend (6/6)

I'm glad I'm not the only one planning to attend as a spectator. I'll be the one with the Canon camera and obnoxiously long white lens. If you see me, be sure to say Hi. It'll be nice to finally meet some of the group.

K

This was a lot of fun to watch and it's definitely something I'm going to try. Shooting for accuracy and against the clock. Thanks for the invite, Mike. It was nice to meet you, and Tom.

Some pix.

Col.,

Thanks. It was fun, and I'm definitely interested in trying it. Just have to start getting gear together. Thanks again for the invitation.

Ken

Col. Thanks again for the invitation . I watched and learned today and I had the opportunity to talk to some of the participants and meet with fellow NJGF members Ken and Mike. Hope to participate in a match in the near future.

Send me a message and I will give you all my info.

Harbinger,

PM sent. It was fun to watch. I'm pretty sure it was more fun to participate. I'm looking forward to trying it.

thanks for coming and taking those pictures

I was trying not to make anyone nervous. A couple of people asked me who I was taking pictures for. I guess they thought i was some anti who was going to somehow use the images against them. I can certainly understand their concern. Lots of crazies out there.

Anyway, welcome to the group.

Ken

I guess I shouldn't have told everyone you were from Homeland Security. :lol: My friend was giving me some static about taking photos. Five minutes later he's looking at them and telling me how cool he looks with two shells in the air. :roll: Those photos should be on the Shongum IPSC section.

Those photos should be on the Shongum IPSC section.

If you can get me the contact information of the person in charge, I'll gladly send them a few shots from the day.

Ken