FXDX

SOLD ---> WTS: Saiga 7.62x39 & ammo

Up for sale (no trades) Saiga 7.62x39 with 16 inch barrel & Ammo

• SAIGA/VEPR RIFLE AR STYLE ALUMINUM FOREARM - With M-LOK Slots & sling
  • Extended Magazine Release for Saiga/VEPR
  • SAIGA MOE MAGPUL GRIP
  • ALG Trigger
  • ORIGINAL STYLE STOCK TAPCO "BLACK"
  • 7.62x39 Ammo  - 500 rounds of Golden tiger & 200 rounds of WPA.  both brands still in shrink wrap
  • Four 10 round mags
  • 922r complaint 

$1250 firm, all NJ laws apply to sale. Transfer fee is buyer’s responsible. I prefer to transfer in Mercer County but willing to travel to forum FFL(s) Monmouth Arms or JT Custom Guns & Collectibles if they could do it in a timely fashion.

First to post I’ll take it gets the sale. Not responsible for typos

full_view.jpg.f5b67774582f2f23759c029b319c94b4.jpg

grip.jpg.dfc4a9161446e4b4c131c2bd735181d9.jpg

GT_ammo.jpg.de49dc27bc3eb6bc4b48ea0d88ae0b16.jpg

magrelease_trigger.jpg.6879a4cb4a76203f92b53fdc94082d1b.jpg

part_view.jpg.4f23e437976b9b7ffcebf2256ff9536a.jpg

Tapco_mag.jpg.a4fb93b0759b88f76a58e1fbfa62ea12.jpg

WPA_ammo.jpg.c7bcae83490b4ecea813672ee7957060.jpg

• Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• NJ Gun Forums Web Banner Dec 2020.jpg

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Speak for yourself Someday someone will let me design their security to a level that would require one as part of the physical layer...... Corporate property management just does not see the need.......  smh.   So a serious question for self defense ammo - as I am sorting on a rainy day. I was given in a trade 100 Rounds in a dillon box of Federal .357 158Gr Jacketed soft points - the fellow cannot find the box- these are them. All my self defense ammo, I keep the original box, with the production data of it - or if I move it to another hard box, I clip the box production code information and type and place it in that hard box. So I am hesitant to use this ammo for self defense - Am I being overly anal about this? What are your thoughts? ( and I realize it is not legal advice )  
    • Any of these NJGF lowers floating around for sale? Or could we do another buy?
    • I'm looking to buy some 38 Special rounds Please PM me with price if you have some to sell. I'm also willing to trade some .22LR for 38 Special rounds. We can discuss the exchange rate.
    • You’re right that there is a fine line between preparedness and paranoia.  That’s a balance each of us must find and it is not a one-size fits all answer. Both terms are subjective.  That said, relying on any intruders retreating doesn’t seem like a safe strategy. You don’t know the intent, experience or state of mind of the intruders.    If they are desperate, used to being around gunshots, or whacked out of their mind on something, then they may not retreat. If you assume they will then you’re left at an extreme disadvantage.   Does that mean you need a 30mm Phalanx in your driveway?  No.  But to recommend a single 3-round magazine is equally dumb. 
    • So that vid is either staged, was too conveniantly recorded or some Mask Police stalker got lucky. Either way just more stupid society rearing its ugly head. I don't even find this crap funny anymore. Must be getting old and crabby(er).