Sign in to follow this  
DevsAdvocate

Robber ransack house in South Brunswick...

Question is, where do you hide such thing with outside access?

Hide one in an ammo box outside in your yard. Or keep a weapon in your garage someplace.

You have to find a very clever hiding spot and make sure no one sees you do it.

Agreed. My .45 goes into a very special place right by my front door every time I leave the house.

I hope that "very special place" is a very secure place. If not and it is stolen and used in a crime, I would think you could be in big trouble for not properly securing it outside your home. Just a guess.

I think a sticky of criminal acts/home evasions would be a good idea. After all we do have an election coming up. Maybe that will help reinforce the right for CCW and Castle Doctrine in New Jersey.

just my .2

Unless it's the Democrat Legislators being held up, it wont do any good....hell let's be realistic even if it WAS the Legislators being robbed, they would just scream for State Police Protection details. The safety of the peons doesnt matter to the politicians.

I think a sticky of criminal acts/home evasions would be a good idea. After all we do have an election coming up. Maybe that will help reinforce the right for CCW and Castle Doctrine in New Jersey.

just my .2

Unless it's the Democrat Legislators being held up, it wont do any good....hell let's be realistic even if it WAS the Legislators being robbed, they would just scream for State Police Protection details. The safety of the peons doesnt matter to the politicians.

Lets just call it

Wishful Thinking