45Doll

Sig 226/229 Slides with Romeo1 Pro On Sale

Basically it's $50 off and free shipping. A P226 or P229 RX slide already cut with a Romeo1 Pro 6moa red dot installed. Mine arrived today. I received the email Wednesday, so I'm not sure if this is still on. 9mm only. Read the cautions before ordering. Mine was a P226 and works on the 'standard' model and the SAO.

P226 - BUY NOW

P229 - BUY NOW 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Krdshrk said:

It still works... Thanks!

Good. When my slide arrived it appeared to me that the finish was some kind of faint camo treatment. But after cleaning it with EWL it looked just black and very close to our Sig frames. Must have been dust from the milling or something.

Haven't shot it yet, but I like the 6 moa and the slide runs well on both our 226s.

By the way Sig will ship signature required. So allow for someone to be home. When the FedEx guy showed up he actually didn't demand a signature. He just wanted to be sure I was over 21. And he didn't need ID to figure that out. :crazy:

8 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

Good. When my slide arrived it appeared to me that the finish was some kind of faint camo treatment. But after cleaning it with EWL it looked just black and very close to our Sig frames. Must have been dust from the milling or something.

Haven't shot it yet, but I like the 6 moa and the slide runs well on both our 226s.

By the way Sig will ship signature required. So allow for someone to be home. When the FedEx guy showed up he actually didn't demand a signature. He just wanted to be sure I was over 21. And he didn't need ID to figure that out. :crazy:

Nice.  I have been wanting a gun with RDS... was thinking of getting a VP9 ORC but this way I already have the gun/mags.

1 minute ago, Krdshrk said:

Nice.  I have been wanting a gun with RDS... was thinking of getting a VP9 ORC but this way I already have the gun/mags.

Same here. I do have a Glock 40 MOS with a RDS but wanted one in 9mm.

I'm considering a Glock 48, but have given up on the MOS version since AFAIK there's only one RDS that fits it. And you still have to buy the plates.

17 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

feels it sometimes, lol

Let me put it this way: you're the only other guy I know that has one. And I just found out about you an hour ago. LOL

57 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

That got here FAST.  

Ordered mine on a Wednesday, was supposed to arrive Friday. Got stuck somewhere in CT and arrived Saturday.

COVID? LOL

2 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Fedex Smartpost - last mile is USPS.  That's probably why.

Really? Mine was FedEx all the way. I assumed the signature/age requirement was because of the value. It's not a firearm and there's no serial number.

Did you have to sign?

6 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

Really? Mine was FedEx all the way. I assumed the signature/age requirement was because of the value. It's not a firearm and there's no serial number.

Did you have to sign?

Nope.  They just left it at my door.  Was USPS - has USPS stickers all over it, not Fedex.

1 hour ago, Bzerk said:

Did you guys need a code or did $50 come off at checkout. Looks like its $599 with free shipping guessing thats the price with $50 off already

There was no code. The price on the product page had been lined out and replaced with $549. The sale must be over.

16 hours ago, Bzerk said:

Thanks for responding, I got the 226 legion I see they have it in the legion grey . I will reach out to them I know that set up is more than the normal black set up but it is what it is . Thanks again for the info . 

From the Q&A section, the regular Nitron finish slide will fit on the Legion frame.  The Legion model (according to the Q&A section) is pricier ($699) - and only because of the color...
https://www.sigsauer.com/rx-slide-assembly-legion-gray-p226-romeo1-pro.html