Avalanche

WTB - 9mm carbine

On 2/12/2022 at 11:32 AM, Avalanche said:

Looking to purchase a carbine rifle, primary want is a Beretta CX4.  Used in good shape is fine as well.

Let me know

Cheyenne outfitters had two 2 weeks ago; one black and one fde and both were under 800 with transfer fyi.  Take a ride down there or call to see if they still have them.

16 minutes ago, RUTGERS95 said:

Cheyenne outfitters had two 2 weeks ago; one black and one fde and both were under 800 with transfer fyi.  Take a ride down there or call to see if they still have them.

Mine is black and lightly used in original hard case, fake shroud (can), speed loader, sighting tool, 6 magazines (4 brand new from Beretta), 2 magazine holder for stock attachment.  Also have a Sig Romeo-MSR (NIB) for it as well.  Will sell with or without Red Dot depending on agreed price.  If potential buyer (Avalanche) wants to purchase, please message me to discuss details and pricing. Also willing to meet at Cheyenne Outfitters in Bordentown to look at mine vs what they have in stock and make your own comparison.  Thanks

46 minutes ago, kc10dave said:

Mine is black and lightly used in original hard case, fake shroud (can), speed loader, sighting tool, 6 magazines (4 brand new from Beretta), 2 magazine holder for stock attachment.  Also have a Sig Romeo-MSR (NIB) for it as well.  Will sell with or without Red Dot depending on agreed price.  If potential buyer (Avalanche) wants to purchase, please message me to discuss details and pricing. Also willing to meet at Cheyenne Outfitters in Bordentown to look at mine vs what they have in stock and make your own comparison.  Thanks

Yours comes with goodies, theirs do not.  just showing him another option is all.  Sometimes a few hundred makes the difference to some.  Id consider yours if in mkt for one. Those mags alone will run 140!

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, RUTGERS95 said:

Yours comes with goodies, theirs do not.  just showing him another option is all.  Sometimes a few hundred makes the difference to some.  Id consider yours if in mkt for one. Those mags alone will run 140!

Appreciate the boost.  More than happy to work with our members.  I'll try to PM him tonite.  Thanks Rutgers95