WTS Walther CCP M2 9mm. The gun has about 200 rounds through it and is in great shape. "The Walther CCP M2 is a gas-delayed blowback 9mm pistol that uses a unique piston system. Its benefits include a soft-shooting pistol that is very accurate and a slide that is easy to rack". Gun comes with two 8 rd magazines, the hard plastic case, and everything else it came with from the factory. Located in the Toms River area and willing to travel to any FFL within about 30 minutes. Buyer pays all fees. Sold to first to post "I'll take it". Price drop $325

20230305_183201.jpg

20230305_183025.jpg

20230312_091232.jpg

20230312_091324.jpg

20230312_091300.jpg

20230312_091349.jpg

• Like 2

What's your price now?  I think one deterrent is the price, considering most transfer fees are $50 - $75.   Buying brand new from a dealer is not much more. But I might be wrong. 

1 hour ago, jto966 said:

What's your price now?  I think one deterrent is the price, considering most transfer fees are $50 - $75.   Buying brand new from a dealer is not much more. But I might be wrong. 

If you're interested PM me and we can discuss it.