45Doll

Renewal of Undetectable Firearms Act

Well there goes my my business venture I was hoping to start march 9th that manufactured guns made of plastic, wood and with a barrel made from dried rigatoni pasta.

I'm pretty sure 99% of the big brain  "Adults in charge" wouldn't even graduate the 1 st grade.

Edited by Ferris
engrish is for 2nd graders

14 hours ago, Ferris said:

Well there goes my my business venture I was hoping to start march 9th that manufactured guns made of plastic, wood and with a barrel made from dried rigatoni pasta.

I'm pretty sure 99% of the big brain  "Adults in charge" wouldn't even graduate the 1 st grade.

You're missing the point. Previously, the barrel and other metal parts made a gun detectable. The reason Glocks and similar guns have a metal insert which has the serial number stamped into it is to make them detectable.

The issue is that the ATF wants to redefine what a gun is to include component parts other than the frame or receiver. This would mean that all those other components which were not previously a gun, are now defined as a gun. Therefore they would be illegal if they didn't also have a detectable element included in them.

3 hours ago, High Exposure said:

“That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me. You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on your airport X-ray machines here and it costs more than what you make in a month!”

Somehow, I knew it would be you posting that…:rofl:

• Like 1