Sign in to follow this  
JonF

Does anyone have a Dan Wesson revolver?

Earlier in the year i was looking to buy my first revolver and decided i wanted a DW. Specifically, i wanted one of those pistol packs that they used to offer that gives you the gun plus 4 interchangable barrels with the unique DW tensioning system. I found some on gunbroker but got outbid everytime at auction end due to me not being around for the final minutes. I put the search off for a while and never did find one but still have some interest. It would be nice to actually try one before buying since they have not been offered from DW for many years. Anyone have one and can compare to a S&W in terms of trigger quality and maybe bring one to the range meetups we have here?

Jon

Lol, i bet that's a wild ride! I'm looking at the more pedestrian .357 and possibly a .22lr pistol pack for ease and economy of obtaining ammo. But caliber aside, how is the action? Can you compare it to any other brands with respect to single and double action trigger feel? I compared the ruger gp100 to the S&W 686 and preferred the Smith for its single action feel. The Smith was light and crisp whereas the ruger was much more gritty with a feel like it was stacking (Even in sa).

I gotta introduce you guys to auction sniper...

Maybe i'm wrong but I don't think you can snipe GB auctions. They have the "15 minute rule" where any bid in the last 15 mins of the auction extends the auction another 15 mins from the time that bis is made.