Bob Mac 124

Need a good firearms attorney

I believe Nappen has moved out of NJ

Really, he was just on the NRA channel speaking about one gun a month in NJ. I guess he figured he couldnt change from within and had to move out.

Where are you located and whats the issue, I can probably get you a name or 2. You can PM me if you want.

I believe Nappen has moved out of NJ

While Evan has moved to NH, his brother Lou Nappen runs the practice. Lou helped a frind of mine who had an Airsoft gun problem. 100% Top-Notch when it comes to firearms problems.

Ok I knew that Evan had moved, one of the wife's girlfriends used to be a para for him. I didnt realize Lou was still around.

According to what my friend was told and charged with, if a police officer percieves something to be a threat, (1911 Airsoft with orange tip painted black) You will be arrested and charged with possession of a firearm. I think it's crazy but it has happened many times in NJ. I'm sure you can search for cases on the net.

According to what my friend was told and charged with, if a police officer percieves something to be a threat, (1911 Airsoft with orange tip painted black) You will be arrested and charged with possession of a firearm. I think it's crazy but it has happened many times in NJ. I'm sure you can search for cases on the net.

Hats off to Officer B1tch. :roll:

Why is it crazy? Better to be arrested than to be killed by a cop when some moron whirls around with his realistic toy gun while mugging some old lady. Why on earth paint the muzzle black? Is the gun not "real" enough with the orange "this is a toy" markings? What about when the scumbags paint the muzzle of their real guns orange? Does that make them any less of a danger?

Why is it crazy? Better to be arrested than to be killed by a cop when some moron whirls around with his realistic toy gun while mugging some old lady. Why on earth paint the muzzle black? Is the gun not "real" enough with the orange "this is a toy" markings? What about when the scumbags paint the muzzle of their real guns orange? Does that make them any less of a danger?

Let me clarify: I think it's crazy that a toy can be classified as a firearm which there is a pending bill for in NJ for quite a while. This is a grey area in the law in many states. Pointing one of these things in the direction of a LEO or comitting a crime or pointing at anyone else for that matter should be prosecuted as per the law. Painting the orange muzzle violates federal law as it pertains to replica or imitation guns. John Dillinger used a bar of soap and shoe polish to imitate a gun and escape from jail. I'm just explaining what happened to a stupid friend. I don't play with toys, I responsibly handle and shoot real firearms.

I don't play with toys, I responsibly handle and shoot real firearms.

I never, not even for a moment, doubted that. I bloviate sometimes when people (not you, just in general) think that personal responsibility doesn't apply to them, and that everything that happens to them is someone else's fault. Goes way back to "I passed the test" or "That bastige teacher failed me on the test". Just ignore me. Everyone else does.

I never, not even for a moment, doubted that. I bloviate sometimes when people (not you, just in general) think that personal responsibility doesn't apply to them, and that everything that happens to them is someone else's fault. Goes way back to "I passed the test" or "That bastige teacher failed me on the test". Just ignore me. Everyone else does.

Don't sweat it man. I feel the same way sometimes. Our problem in general, especially in NJ is that everytime some dope or criminal does something with a gun, it affects you and I, and everyone who does it the right way. If we don't speak up, we will not prevail in preserving our rights.