Sign in to follow this  
GoNRA

Are you a Smoker?

if you smoke here is a tip since smokes are close to 8 bucks a pack in some places...

buy a bag of tobacco, called gambler, they have lights and full flavor... taste like marlboro's.. they also have menthol..

little less than 40 bucks for a big bag which can roll about 400 smokes...

sometimes the boxes of tubes are free with the big bags, other times the big bags are cheaper and they sell the boxes of tubes.

You can buy the good machine for 60 bucks, or the cheaper ones which take more time for 10-20 bucks.

If you do this you will spend about 2 bucks a pack instead of 8... serious savings...

I smoked for a couple years. A buddy and I invested in a cheap hand roller (worked great though). But I quit when I got back to NJ... something about it killing me slowly and paying $6 a pack (this was a year ago)... use to be able to go to Route 66 or 7-11 and get a pack for 3.25 in CO... or when I went through airports/pickups, put that duty free to work.

Don't like to smoke honestly, though much like ammo you're better off rolling your own. Cheaper and usually less additives. I know a guy who rolls his own and there are times when he can stop smoking for a week or two without issue because there's less additives in his tobacco. When he buys a pack because he ran out of tobacco to roll he goes into withdraw if he doesn't smoke for a day.