Sign in to follow this  
GoNRA

Mallard Trap Club

I didn't get a chance to shoot there yet (scattered showers), but I went there and talked to the owner. Pretty laid back place, I would recommend to anyone who could make the trip. Address is 67 Monroe Blvd Monroe Township, NJ 08831 you'll see the small green signs on the trees so you have to keep a lookout. Definitely a relaxing setting there, I know they have some special events throughout the year, and I am considering becoming a member, there member prices are most definitely reasonable. If you guys are into hanging out shooting some clays in a relaxed setting I would recommend trying this place out.

I didn't get a chance to shoot there yet (scattered showers), but I went there and talked to the owner. Pretty laid back place, I would recommend to anyone who could make the trip. Address is 67 Monroe Blvd Monroe Township, NJ 08831 you'll see the small green signs on the trees so you have to keep a lookout. Definitely a relaxing setting there, I know they have some special events throughout the year, and I am considering becoming a member, there member prices are most definitely reasonable. If you guys are into hanging out shooting some clays in a relaxed setting I would recommend trying this place out.

its about 5 minutes from my house but the hours are not great and I suck at hitting clays!

Would definitely go though to hang out and try if someone was going

It's a very nice laid back place to shoot trap. I used to go there years ago. The president, Dennis, is a great guy.

In fact there was a reporter there one day when my Dad and I were shooting. :)

http://www.mallardtrapclub.org/public/home-news-tribune-0599.html

Really makes me want to grab my Citori and drive up there one weekend. Wonder if I'll be able to swing it before the winter hits....

im gonna head back sunday, I packed all my shit ready to shoot, and the rain didn't let up. but i'll be going sunday after work probably around noon. Hopefully I can hit 1 on my first time shooting both clays and my new (used) shotgun. Plus it's alot cheaper than going to the range and purchasing handgun ammo, targets, plus range fee's.

Mallard is definitely a good place. I haven't been there in awhile though. Looks like it's time to clean up the shotgun and go back.

Are you interested in the 27th then? Impromptu NJGF group meet?

Ill say tentative. Not sure what I'm doing that day.

Do you have to be a member to shoot there? Any walk-on fees?

Nope, open to the public.

$4.50/round of 25 clays (singles) for non-members. They provide the clays, you provide the gun and ammo :lol:

http://www.mallardtrapclub.org/welcome- ... nformation

went 3 rounds on sunday, pretty cool... I kinda sucked but the 2nd time around I hit 7 in a row.. I will go this sunday also, my bruise should be healed up by then :lol: but yeah it was cool, and a nice day out. You can also purchase soda's for 1.00 if you get thirsty out in the sun.

went 3 rounds on sunday, pretty cool... I kinda sucked but the 2nd time around I hit 7 in a row.. I will go this sunday also, my bruise should be healed up by then :lol: but yeah it was cool, and a nice day out. You can also purchase soda's for 1.00 if you get thirsty out in the sun.

Weather permitting I will be there at 12:00 sharp on Sunday!

I just have to get a trap pouch, I couldn't find mine. Hope Dicks has some in stock...