1911Fan

Saigas and More

Shore Shot in Lakewood had a few when I was there yesterday.

The ones at Shore Shot are .308's no x39 in a few months.

I was there on Wensday, Friday and then this morning doing some pistol work.

http://www.Classicarms.us has then in 7.62x39 and the new 5.45 X 39 which is an excellent round at at this time

cheaper then x39. Either or for $339.00 I do not see them being any cheaper then that, even with the

transfer and shipping in NJ unless used. Their shipping is typically $15-20.00 and their service is top of the line

Thanks Hodgie - I was just at that site. Now I have a question for anyone who can help.

Does anyone know if the Bulgarian SSR 85-C rifle or the US made AK-47C (first and second rifles you see when you scroll down on the Classic Arms site Hodgie provided) is NJ legal if I get 15rd mags and let the seller keep the 30 rounder?

Niether are on "the list" specifically but from what I understand, if it says Avtomat Kalashnikov anywhere on the receiver and/or has a bayonnet lug, it's illegal here in this nanny state???? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Just so everyone is on the same page - I really hate New Jersey's gun laws! They are ridiculous and not clearly written!

Thanks in advance for the help!

Thanks Hodgie - I was just at that site. Now I have a question for anyone who can help.

Does anyone know if the Bulgarian SSR 85-C rifle or the US made AK-47C (first and second rifles you see when you scroll down on the Classic Arms site Hodgie provided) is NJ legal if I get 15rd mags and let the seller keep the 30 rounder?

Niether are on "the list" specifically but from what I understand, if it says Avtomat Kalashnikov anywhere on the receiver and/or has a bayonnet lug, it's illegal here in this nanny state???? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Just so everyone is on the same page - I really hate New Jersey's gun laws! They are ridiculous and not clearly written!

Thanks in advance for the help!

I don't believe they are NJ compliant. I'm sure the slant brake is not on permanently and it looks like they have bayonet lugs.

They are not on the list and would be NJ legal if the brake was silver soldered or welded on and the bayonet lug shaved down so one would not attach.