lunker

New Rifle in 308

I did a quick scan and didn't see any one mention the Kel Tec RFB. I know they are hard to get and cost an arm and a leg but I can't wait to get one.

Just read about that bad boy in a couple of gun mags. Made for a lefty like me. But 1800 bucks is about 1750 bucks more than I can spend.

I love cheap gun's Hi-points, military surplus all of it, however I hate every Kel-tec ever made.

Not sure what it is but they all rattle, have loose hand grips and feel like a wiffle ball bats. I here they get

decent reviews but I cannot bring myself to buy one. To bad cop's cant keep what they find, my brother pulls

those p32's off guy's all the time in the hood.

I love cheap gun's Hi-points, military surplus all of it, however I hate every Kel-tec ever made.

Not sure what it is but they all rattle, have loose hand grips and feel like a wiffle ball bats. I here they get

decent reviews but I cannot bring myself to buy one. To bad cop's cant keep what they find, my brother pulls

those p32's off guy's all the time in the hood.

Did you actually put Hi-Points above Kel-Tecs? Say it ain't so. Hi-Points are the ghetto blasters in my neck of the hoods.

Yes I think I just did.

They are ugly as sin and heavy as hell but they are built to last.

Kel-tec's all feel like melted down playschool toy's to me.

I am actually going to get a Hi-Point .380 compact when I get my permits back for the

sole purpose of beating the hell out of it and put it up to the test. Don't plan on cleaning it

ever and I want to see how many rounds I can get though it until failure.