Sign in to follow this  
matt6669

rain rain go away come back another day

"Rain rain go away, come again some other day"

Come on matthew, you need to keep abreast on these nursery rhymes.

I'm quite supprised at you hunting. It takes a real man to kill an innocent animal. Someone with such soft and suptle hands I do not consider a real man. :lol:

JK Bud...have fun and be safe!

Come on Matthew, you need to keep abreast on these nursery rhymes.

I'm quite surprised at you hunting. It takes a real man to kill an innocent animal. Someone with such soft and supple hands I do not consider a real man. :lol:

Dan doesn't seem to be around right now, so I'll play "Substitute Schoolmarm". :D

Glass houses and all that...

Come on Matthew, you need to keep abreast on these nursery rhymes.

I'm quite surprised at you hunting. It takes a real man to kill an innocent animal. Someone with such soft and supple hands I do not consider a real man. :lol:

Dan doesn't seem to be around right now, so I'll play "Substitute School man". :D

Glass houses and all that...

And yes I do enjoy hunting though I have yet to get my first kill. I find it very relaxing to sit outside in the woods with not a person around. It helps to slow down my week from me being around a thousand people all day long.

Today was a total bust, it didn't stop drizzling the whole time I was out there. I get a wet butt and head, and my feet kept falling asleep b/c the tree stand I was in was a pos. So I'm off to dick's tonight I think to buy a new one. All in all I still had a good time, and it was relaxing so it was a win regardless. I'll be back out either Wednesday or next weekend.

I didn't bring snacks or water. No need, I only have about 2 hours before the sun went down so I knew it would be a short trip. I kinda did it for the solitude more than the hunting. If I nabbed something, it would of just been a bonus. My buddy is going hunting tomorrow, but alas, I will be in south jersey getting an ed u ma cation :)

be a real man.. hike into the woods at 5:30am with a backpack full of snacks and stay till half hour after sundown :lol:

Fark that!!!!

My hike consists of a tree into an old abandoned apple orchard that I can park my truck 100 ft from. The property I hunt on, never see's deer in the morning. My buddy hunted it for years in the morning and would see nothing. Decided to hunt it in the afternoon and its a slaughter house now :)

I don't do early mornings, so 530 hunting is just not for me.

hahaha wasn't me my friend. I was hunting with a bow sir. And what a re re, who hauls a loaded weapon up, thats just asking to be dead.

Without the safety engaged too. And why have the nipple in place? I suppose it could be a flintlock - but unlikely.

hahaha wasn't me my friend. I was hunting with a bow sir. And what a re re, who hauls a loaded weapon up, thats just asking to be dead.

Without the safety engaged too. And why have the nipple in place? I suppose it could be a flintlock - but unlikely.

Actually.. since you insist on correcting everyone's posts, the nipple would be installed but not the primer or cap. Even with a flintlock.. why was the pan charged? :D

Actually.. since you insist on correcting everyone's posts, the nipple would be installed but not the primer or cap. Even with a flintlock.. why was the pan charged? :D

Thanks! I know next to zero about black powder and am more than willing to take any education I can get... :handgestures-salute:

u mean frizzen closed. If it was a flint. Even with no powder in the pan u could on the off chance with the frizzen closed fire the weapon.

By al oleman treestand. They are the quitest and most comfortable I ever had

Thats what I meant :lol: I only have a percussion rifle at the moment.