Medic3166

Brick Armory Vs. Shore Shot

Here is my experience. Just started shooting about 2 month's ago. My son {13} and I first went to Sure Shot. Rented a gun and 2 boxes of ammo. Found out that non member prices are rather high. Went back the next week with a membership app, and couldn't join because of I don't have a FID card. Bummer. Here in Toms River, that could be a 2-3 month wait...

The following week we went to BA. Nice new facility with great ventilation. No FID card needed to join. :p We joined on the spot. Not as good a selection of rental guns as SS, but I will be purchasing when I get my permits anyway. Staff at BA is very friendly considering were new to the sport. BTW, I am also new to this forum.

Here is my experience. Just started shooting about 2 month's ago. My son {13} and I first went to Sure Shot. Rented a gun and 2 boxes of ammo. Found out that non member prices are rather high. Went back the next week with a membership app, and couldn't join because of I don't have a FID card. Bummer. Here in Toms River, that could be a 2-3 month wait...

The following week we went to BA. Nice new facility with great ventilation. No FID card needed to join. :p We joined on the spot. Not as good a selection of rental guns as SS, but I will be purchasing when I get my permits anyway. Staff at BA is very friendly considering were new to the sport. BTW, I am also new to this forum.

welcome to the forum... go make an intro post. =)

never needed a fid to join. we are also getting a bunch of new rental guns in within the next couple weeks. including the most desired of them all the DESERT EAGLE. which is a pos if you ask me but what does my opinion mean? had to send these back more then any other firearm and is the reason we originally took it off the board years ago. I guess if you dont put 100000 rounds through it, it will work fine for life. but we use and abuse them down here.

Ok, this thread has run its course. I am going to lock it down.

Point of the story is.... guys, go visit both places, and make your own minds up. Anytime you are exchanging money, do your own research.