Sign in to follow this  
matty

Vets day @ CJRPC

I am off that day so am planning to head to CJRPC . Will hit the GP range and maybe pistol. Will have the M1 and .45, 10/22 and P226. Not sure of time, may be anywhere between 9am-noon. May also hit hi-power, i just picked up 200 yd targets. This is not a formal meetup or trip, just saying I will be there if any other members might be there that day.

I am off that day so am planning to head to CJRPC . Will hit the GP range and maybe pistol. Will have the M1 and .45, 10/22 and P226. Not sure of time, may be anywhere between 9am-noon. May also hit hi-power, i just picked up 200 yd targets. This is not a formal meetup or trip, just saying I will be there if any other members might be there that day.

Matty let me know when you narrow it down time wise Ill come out and shoot with ya

It's a Fed holiday, so I am off, since the place I work is closed. Forecast is cooler & damp, just missing the good weather by a day :cry: I will be there between 9;30-1030AM, till after lunch, NLT 2PM-ish may go indoors for pistol & .22 if its bad out--