underodds

question about a lawyer

Edit Since I've gotten a chance to speak with one of the lawyers at the Venturi firm I have to say i was wrong about the firm..To make a long story short I emailed the firm a few times and they replied each time in a timely manner. The only problem was I neglected to check my spam folder. Even though I've been an extreme pain they still helped me out..

A couple years ago I wronte Gary Needleman a letter regarding a brief question I had. His reply came within a week of me sending the letter. He appeared to really know his stuff. It also appears (from a Yahoo search) that he's done some work with Nappan. He has his own firm.

Here is an address I found for them. It's from 2006, though.

NEEDLEMAN AND PISANO

Montville Professional Building

161 Route 202, P.O. Box 187

Montville, New Jersey 07045

(973) 334-4422

I would strongly consider writing any attorney you decite to contact a letter rather than calling. 1) It lets them read your issues without having to write them down. 2) It's respectful of their time, they can address the letter when they choose instead of feeling pressured to return a call. 3) Many times it gets a faster response, because it's a piece of paper on their desk and not a scribbled note about a message they received.

Good Luck!

I know everyone is going to say Evan Nappen....but rumor has it he is not practicing law in NJ anymore.

Jack Venturi is supposed to be good...never used him myself, but have heard good things.

732-247-3340

http://www.jackventurilaw.com/CM/Custom/gunpermits.asp

Evan Nappen still maintains a practice in NJ, along with two like-minded partners. He resides in New Hampshire but still travels to NJ for cases.

Since I've gotten a chance to speak with one of the lawyers at the Venturi firm I have to say i was wrong about the firm..To make a long story short I emailed the firm a few times and they replied each time in a timely manner. The only problem was I neglected to check my spam folder. Even though I've been an extreme pain they still helped me out..

A couple years ago I wronte Gary Needleman a letter regarding a brief question I had. His reply came within a week of me sending the letter. He appeared to really know his stuff. It also appears (from a Yahoo search) that he's done some work with Nappan. He has his own firm.

Here is an address I found for them. It's from 2006, though.

NEEDLEMAN AND PISANO

Montville Professional Building

161 Route 202, P.O. Box 187

Montville, New Jersey 07045

(973) 334-4422

I would strongly consider writing any attorney you decite to contact a letter rather than calling. 1) It lets them read your issues without having to write them down. 2) It's respectful of their time, they can address the letter when they choose instead of feeling pressured to return a call. 3) Many times it gets a faster response, because it's a piece of paper on their desk and not a scribbled note about a message they received.

Good Luck!

Gary Needleman is on retainer to ANJRPC. If you're a member he'll be happy to answer your questions for free. I speak to him once or twice a year. He also has done some personal gun litigation for me and at a reasonable price.

As you can tell I think he's a good guy.