lunker

Never mind unless you're Law Enforcement

Buy a S&W M&P in .40 with Night Sights for $499 shipped, get 500 rounds ammo for free. Note: You need to request the free ammo when . It is not in the link I provided below. There are 60 in stock.

http://www.ombexpress.com/p_SW048.aspx?source=155INEMG

Call 1.866.990.1990

We're open online 24 hours a day. Retail Store and Phone lines are open Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm, CST.

OMB's Express Police Supply, 11333 Strang Line Rd, Lenexa, KS 66215

Email blast Offer Number: 155INEMG

* Terms and Conditions: Promotion Expires 12.31.2009, or while supplies lasts.

* Offer subject to change without notice

* Items that receive free gifts with purchase DO NOT receive Free Shipping

* Not responsible for typographical errors

* We reserve the right to limit quantities and/or refuse sales

* Free freight does not apply to firearms, ammo or closeouts.

* Offers may apply to orders placed online

* Shipping surcharges may still apply even when 'free freight' offer is in effect

* Offers apply to NEW orders only and cannot be applied, retroactively, to backorders

Note: As a disclaimer, I have bought Glock mags from this company in the past, never a gun. I just saw a good deal and wanted to pass it on.

Dont think just anyone can get that price.....

Below is our standard list of qualifying positions that meet the officer pricing guidelines. If you question if you meet the requirements of purchasing a firearm with ExpressGuns, please contact the firearms department at 1.800.411.4662

Police (any commissioned officer)

Sheriff (commissioned or reserve)

Fire Fighter (including volunteer)

EMS/EMT

Campus Security

Corporate Security

Private Security

Coroner

Airline Pilot

If you do not see your position listed, please call us.

Thanks. I am on these guys mailing list. I don't realize that their guns had law enforcement restrictions. I know they don't for other things, like the mags I bought.

I have updated the post title to reflect my ignorance.

Thanks. I am on these guys mailing list. I don't realize that their guns had law enforcement restrictions. I know they don't for other things, like the mags I bought.

Never ignorance trying to look out for others.....

I paid $480 delivered for my 9mm w/ Factory Trijicons minus the mags from Aimsurplus.

Didn't realize you got it that cheap - that's a killer price! especially with the night sights

Yep and even better S&W is hooking me up with mags for free (that I was not able to get with the gun).

Aimsurplus has them back in stock I believe.

I paid $480 delivered for my 9mm w/ Factory Trijicons minus the mags from Aimsurplus.

Didn't realize you got it that cheap - that's a killer price! especially with the night sights

Yep and even better S&W is hooking me up with mags for free (that I was not able to get with the gun).

Aimsurplus has them back in stock I believe.

Altho I only shot yours, I have been doing A LOT of dry firing in the house.

I REAAALLLLLLLY like this gun!

So I take it you were able to buy the mags for the price posted on the website despite not being involved in Law Enforcement?

I ask because some of my findings in their magazine offers feel a little to good to be true if the LEO catch is specific to guns. Not only have 8 round M&45c mags available, which is rare in general, but they're listed at only $25 a piece. Cheapest most M&P mags seem to go for is usually $32 on sites like CTD.

So I take it you were able to buy the mags for the price posted on the website despite not being involved in Law Enforcement?

I ask because some of my findings in their magazine offers feel a little to good to be true if the LEO catch is specific to guns. Not only have 8 round M&45c mags available, which is rare in general, but they're listed at only $25 a piece. Cheapest most M&P mags seem to go for is usually $32 on sites like CTD.

Yes. I bought mags for a Glock a owned at the time. They did not require any LE credentials for that. I believe I also bought some 223 or 9mm ammo from them when they had a special.

Yes. I bought mags for a Glock a owned at the time. They did not require any LE credentials for that. I believe I also bought some 223 or 9mm ammo from them when they had a special.

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. I'll give them a shot.