yazamitaz

Square Cirlce

Besides Axeman, is anyone a member at Square Circle in Gibbsboro? I went over the other day and spoke to a Kevin. He told me that they are not accepting any memberships at this time and that to join you need to be sponsored by two current members. The place is really close to my house and the prices seem reasonable. If any current members could add some detail regarding their experiences, whether they like the club, if they would be willing to sponsor me if I liked it, take me as a guest so I could give the place a test drive, etc., I would greatly appreciate any feedback. I would like to get on a waiting list if possible or join if the person I spoke to was misinformed :)

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Bringing this post back from the dead - somehow I missed it the first time. In addition to axeman (who sponsored me) I am a member at Square Circle. As far as I am aware, they are accepting new members, but membership takes place only twice a year (perhaps that is what "Kevin" was thinking). I know July is one of the two times a year when new members are inducted. If you are still interested let me know.

I would be more then happy to give you a tour of the place.

Sent you a PM as well just in case you miss this post.

I got both of your messages. How do you respond to the private message? I tried to find a way but didn't see it, so I am just posting here hoping you see it. I would really like to get a tour and check out the facility. My cell is 609-330-9755 if you want to give me a ring.

Dan