XDJohnTact

Century International Arms - Centurion 39 Sporter Rifle

I believe they are standard double stack AK mags. I don't think century will ever sell them with neutered mags. There are 5 and 10 round doublestack AK mags floating around. You can take your chances with Promag polymer 10 rounders and cut the follower down to allow 15. Junkmanted's friend was selling 15 round full size mags, and I believe Henderson defense sells them as well.

You would have to work out a deal with the seller of the rifle to have it either shipped with no mags, or swapped out for 10's.

Not anywhere near impossible, but just a bit of a PITA.

The other question is how is the compensator attached? If it's screwed on, you should probably get it welded so it's NJ compliant.

Thanks CSJ! Their site says "Not for sale to CA, NJ, NY, etc." so they might not ship here even with no mags?

Well Century is the importer and is a PITA to deal with from NJ. PK90 referenced them in another thread. You can try some of the other FFL's on the internet. Try Classic Arms: http://www.classicarms.us/ They have a C93 listed for 799. It can be hard to get someone on the phone, but they are a good company so if they can, they will most likely help you out.

John, You could always order it and have it shipped to BA. They're a class III dealer, so it can be shipped in any configuration then Jersey-ized there before you take it home. If its just the mags, you can order 5-10's, or order the cut down ones from the one guy who's friend in PA mods them. (Can't remember his name off hand oops).

Or find another Class III in NJ that you can have it shipped too. I know some places are just over cautious with NJ laws.

No problem. I think its something most overlook when something would be NJ legal except for mags or some easy modifications like a break or pinning a stock. If the company itself won't modify it, having it shipped to an FFL that can is always an option.