Sign in to follow this  
tony357

computer geeks..

can someone explain this?

Our server has detected the presence of multiple IP connections from your machine, with one of the connections being an "Open Proxy" or blacklisted IP. Connections of this nature are often used in order to abuse, spam or defraud. Our server has denied you any further access until both IP addresses can be resolved or the presence of the Open Proxy connection closed.

I think i know what it is not sure what i need to do, my puter has 2 e cards one is not used?

Having two network cards won't cause that message, or shouldn't anyway. You can go into network connections and right click disable the one not being used and it shouldn't change anything.

Your ISP issues your IP addy. I'm guessing a bit here at what may have happened but sometimes a forum has an issue with someone that just keeps signing up so they ban his ip. He resets his router and it pulls a new addy and creates a new account. So then the forum bans a whole subnet. Meaning anyone with an addres 68.32.XXX.XXX is banned. That can be tons of addresses. Id email the forum and see if they have an IP subnet ban in place.

Hit this addy and provide them with the ip address.

http://www.whatismyip.com/

Shane