Sign in to follow this  
galapoola

One Gun A Month

I just picked up another handgun from my local FFL today. Yesterday was the 30th day since the last purchase. We got to talking about the moronic law and how NJ was regulating it. He said that NIC's doesn't have a clue when the last time someone purchased and was not advised on the matter in any way. His contact at the NJSP said that the law was in effect but again wasn't clear on how it would be administered. Not wanting to be a test case, I waited 30 days. The dealer had an interesting point in that who's to say I didn't make a buy the same day somewhere else. NIC's doesn't seem to have a mandate so even if the people on the phone recognize the name they're not in a position to police it. I'm guessing that someone, probably one of our useless legislators, will demand an arrest or two to show everyone that the law is working and keeping all the dangerous guns yadayada. Then some poor shlub and maybe even an FFL will have to do the perp walk on NJN.