JonF

Offroad riding in the pine barrens 4-24-10, video highlights

I went out riding again with the helmet cam yesterday and had a great time. Conditions are still wet and muddy after the wet and snowy winter and the puddles are still hangin' around. I took a few hours of footage on the camera but here's a few highlights of some of the comedic drama. In these you find a few crashes including one guy flipping over the bars, copius deep water crossings, weak-ass jumps by sorry riders, face-fulls of roost and various slipping, sliding and getting stuck in the mud!

Enjoy at our expense!

Part 1

4tmhcGkXfoc

Part 2

H_QJnTNjzwE

Bryan, it was spread out through greenwood/pasedena/bassriver forests i believe. We actually start in New Egypt where my buddy lives, and then we have a route that goes through colliers mills then over through manchester, brendan byrne and finally greenwood and points south as the day went on.

Lol, unlikely but there's plenty of other doubletrack trails that would be fine for a truck. If you or anyone wants to go wheeling, i'll volunteer as the navigator as i know of lots of good truck trails in the pine barrens and have a GPS to navigate through them.