Sign in to follow this  
GoNRA

Three men wounded in shooting outside Paterson bar

Three men were shot in front of the Tropicana Palace Bar in Paterson early Saturday morning, authorities said.

One of the victims, Alexander Vargas, 23, is in critical condition at St. Joseph

lack of CCW stopped these people from carrying.. eh.. never mind..

When they finish shooting each other it will be safe to go in to Paterson again, but take something with you just in case. This is where I stared down the barrel of a gun from some drugged out freak looking for drugs. I was a medic treating someone and they came after us. :naughty:

I'm surprised that even made the news. Between Newark, Camden and Patterson this is a nightly occurrence. Between those 3 towns it is very rare that there is not a shooting on any given night.

maybe if the handful of good people in those cities went away for the week.. and we just trucked in HUNDREDS of guns and left them on the street... MOST if not ALL of the dbag scumbags would kill one another making it a cleaner safer place to live...

just a thought..

Its funny with Paterson. I work there near what used to be the Alabama projects. Well whats funny is its usually not one murder or one person shot. It is usually 2 or more lol. Guess the people in Paterson dont trust there aim so they go for large crowds