Tom-NJ2AS

Camping in Mays Landing this weekend

Zeus, black horse pike in egg harbor township. Decent collection. They are pricey for some things.

Butches gun world, landis ave in Vineland. Interesting shop. 10 pounds of stuff in a 5 pound shop but good selection.

They are the only two I can think of within a half hour drive of mays landing. A little farther are:

belleplIn supply, hands mill road in belleplain. Geared toward hunting but a decent collection.

Bobs little sport shop, delsea drive in glassboro. A little bit of everything long gun, decreasing handgun supply.

Www.arms-n-ammo.com PK90 on the forum. Not a place you can just stop by bu if there is something on the site that peaks your interest Paul will work with you. I've delt with him a few times and highly reccomend him.

If your day tripping to the cape may area I love jus sports, mechanic street in cape may court house. Their gum section is not as big as the others but they have a decent selection and are a pleasure to deal with.