sirsloop

where are you all shooting rifle in NJ?

I agree with the previously stated benefits of CJRPC. I love the broad range of diciplines it caters to. Eight years ago I joined solely for the IPSC shooting. Now I regularly shoot five position skeet, steel and CMP. The NRA High Power and sillohette are also looking tempting.

CJRPC also put a lot of effort into activities to raise the profile of shooting sports in the general communitee, which is great. Their annual Youth Day and Wounded Warriors events are filled to capacity.

I've been a member of my share of tiny clubs around the world that scratch out an existence, but it's nice to finally belong to one that has money reserves, progressive activities and fantastic facilities. I can take a non-shooter down to introduce them to the sport, and break any sterotypes they might have of shooting ranges being filled with shot up car bodies and moonshine jugs. (Btw - I'm not saying other NJ ranges are like that, but unfortunately that's the image many non-shooters have in their mind's eye)

Cheers!