Dblaze

Viridian C5L Laser/Light Combo on M&P compact!

What's up everyone. I just got my Viridian C5L today and thought I would take some pics. Picked this up from Cabela's and used the $20 off coupon. Arrived in 5 days. The Cabela's inventory is Real-Time, meaning if you put it in your shopping cart and it says "in-stock"; it will ship. Otherwise they have been on back-order everywhere and even at Cabela's. Optics planet says they are 3 weeks out. They fit all subcompact pistol models and they have flashing laser and light settings.

I really like this laser/light as it doesn't stick past the barrel at all and I can use my LARGE style backstrap instead of going with the Crimson Trace route. Plus you get a light of the deal for nearly the same price! :thumbsup:

miniviridianc5l006.jpg

miniviridianc5l010.jpg

miniviridianc5l011.jpg

miniviridianc5l008.jpg

miniviridianc5l013.jpg

Definitely the best accessory I have purchased for any firearm to date...

http://www.viridiangreenlaser.com/catal ... ucts_id=77

They can be operated independently of each other depending on the setting you have it on. You can have it for light only, laser only, laser and light, laser with flashing light (150 lumens flashing), laser flashing and solid light, etc...

The 100 lumens is very bright, and the 150 strobe is BLINDING...It will fit the glock 32 perfectly as well.

Thanks for the compliments!

pics of the laser.. lol wanted that laser for my saiga..