Sign in to follow this  
71ragtopgoat

Osama kin hoping for U.S. haven

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/internatio ... WwtM47MBOJ

Why the heck are we going out of our wat for this pos's family ???

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- A son of Osama bin Laden said about 20 members of his family stranded in Iran are seeking sanctuary in a third country -- and that the United States might agree to accept them.

Omar bin Laden, the al Qaeda leader's fourth son, said in an interview with Al Arabiya television that Iran is refusing to allow his relatives to go to Saudi Arabia. Shiite Muslim- dominated Iran is a regional rival of Sunni-ruled Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda, a Sunni group, is hostile to Iran.

"The Americans offered to help them out of Iran and even hinted at the possibility of receiving them in the US," he said in the interview, which was aired late Sunday and posted on the Dubai-based channel's Web site. Omar bin Laden said none of his brothers has been accused of terrorism by the United States or any other country.

BIN LADEN

Relatives stuck in Iran.

The elder bin Laden's relatives held under house arrest in Iran include five of his children and one of his wives, Al Arabiya said. The family had been living in Afghanistan and fled to Iran after the US military began air strikes on the country following the Sept. 11 attacks in 2001.

A daughter of bin Laden, Iman, 17, was allowed to leave Iran for Syria earlier this year after taking refuge in the Saudi Embassy in Tehran. Her brother, Bakr, 16, also left Iran for the Syrian capital of Damascus in December

Better hope their location is secret and secure... cause there will be a effin mob out to kill them. I don't think children should be held accountable for the actions of their parents. On the other side, not too many people in the US are fond if the Bin Laden family. There are very many people that hold deep deep hate for them and would take an opportunity for retribution if presented.

maybe i deserve to be in hell..but i pictured his family tied up stareing into a camera and getting their heads cut off by a bunch of red necks with bandanas covering their face....stream that live in the arab world so they know how it feels. And instead of hearing "god is great" while this is happening we can scream yeeehaw like a bunch of cowboys.

I think it would be a bad idea considering the anti-Muslim sentiment that sweeps a good deal of this country, and their safety would most likely be compromised. Unless they have been directly involved in any attacks, why punish them for the sins of their father? (Literally and figuratively.)

We Americans often scream out why we should be judged for the sins of our fathers, and yet people here are laying this on people simply out of hatred. It's appalling. I've lost plenty in the aftermath of 9/11, and will probably continue too. However, hating someone for the sake of hating them-- and then trying to defend that reasoning is pointless. But hey, people are entitled to believe whatever they want.

Lets come up with a hypothetical.

Middle aged woman killed in the WTC. Her father is still alive and is enraged over the death of his daughter. He gets the opportunity to take revenge on the Bin Laden Family... and eye for an eye. He figures he's lived his live already, he's gonna die sometime, and he isn't going to let some muslim from the other side of the planet get away with killing his baby.

Now... you think their lives are in danger if they come here? You're damn right they are.

Why should we go out of the way for them. They have been of no help to this country in tracking down there father and in speaking out against Muslim Terrorists in general. Why let them enjoy our freedoms if they do not believe enough in them to support them . F-em !!!

Do any of you know them personally? I'm assuming not. So, based on prejudice alone you've all deduced they must be terribly evil people. What does that say about this community?

ETA: not hypothetically, but in reality I've lost men who were like brothers to me in the aftermath of 9/11. There is anguish and pain that swells in me as well. However when I cannot differentiate between real threats and my own rage is when I lose my humanity.

I stated above that children should not be held accountable for their parents actions... then again I didn't lose a family member in 9/11. People can do crazy shit when they lose someone like this. Even after 9 years I'm sure there are people that very much hurt out there. Put yourself in their shoes!! Now put yourself in front of Osama's child with a gun. Its not hard to imagine it happening. Its happened over less.

why must we help everyone? What is this american obsession we have??? help everyone and be loved by everyone.. meanwhile the rest of the world tries to ram a 12" foot dildo in our *** with a bulldozer. They're stuck?? Tough luck, maybe daddy shouldnt have pissed uncle sam off.

Do any of you know them personally? I'm assuming not. So, based on prejudice alone you've all deduced they must be terribly evil people. What does that say about this community?

ETA: not hypothetically, but in reality I've lost men who were like brothers to me in the aftermath of 9/11. There is anguish and pain that swells in me as well. However when I cannot differentiate between real threats and my own rage is when I lose my humanity.

I say we send you to North Korea to talk peace. LOL All those bleeding hearts are good with the forgiveness routine.How about a little love of country and hatred of our enemies.

If the rolls were reversed Osama's kids would not pi$$ on you if you were on fire !

I say we send you to North Korea to talk peace. LOL All those bleeding hearts are good with the forgiveness routine.How about a little love of country and hatred of our enemies.

If the rolls were reversed Osama's kids would not pi$$ on you if you were on fire !

Wow, nice. The day you do something for this country aside from opening your mouth and spamming news, let me know. I'm sure we can swap stories.

If you read what I actually posted, you would note that I said that if it was proven that these family members had nothing to do with any activity in relations to what has been ongoing for the past few decades (in relations to UBL)-- then the hate and prejudice is being misplaced by the general public (or at least those of this forum). Have I stomped out those that have and would do more harm to my mates both at my side and at home? Yes. Would I stomp them out even if I had the chance now? Yes. That does not mean I will ridicule and embarrass someone who is undeserving.

So, please, don't call me out on my values and intentions for my country that I have sacrificed blood, sweat, toils, and tears for-- and would continue to-- when you don't know what you're discussing. Am I insulted? Yes. But do I feel bad? No, because you, friend, will live forever.