robot_hell

Happy sysadmin appreciation day!

I got nothing.... but then again i'm on Vacation out in San Fran right now so... i get to enjoy myself!

Want a BLOW OUT dinner? Go to Zushi Puzzle a few blocks west of Van Ness on Lombard (on the north side of the road). A colleague and I had a massive $500 sashimi dinner a week ago out there. Sit at the bar and have the owner Roger make you items :lol::lol:

Or, you can go to the Rouge Brew House up in the north end of town. Thats where I met this midget that looked like ice t and his gang banger lookin "pharmacist" friend and started strip club hopping a year ago. Man I was so wasted that night :o :doh:

well that was for a bottle of sake, like 6 different kinda of each normal fish you get at a sushi place, an entire baby octopus about the size of my fist, bluefin bone marrow, raw scallops, oysters, cooked lamb chops, kobe beef, kobe beef fat rice balls... im sure im forgetting some stuff. I ate so much crazy s*t there. The dude brings in all sorts of rare high quality stuff... apparently he has the consistent clients that demand it and are willing to pay premium for it. Ya know like you can go to a normal sushi place and get salmon sashimi? You can go there and try 8 different kinds of salmon from all over the world. He'll also take one item and prepare it like 5-6 ways. We had this oyster medley that was sweet. One of them was strawberry oyster. He also provides fresh ground wasabi with vinegar. Totally doesn't look like a crazy sushi place but it delivers! You're right tho... $250 for a meal is completely outrageous but its fun once! :lol: