intercooler

fun day at sunset hill!

wife and I both shot 2 1911's,m a glock 17 and a beretta 92fs.

It was lot of fun and we were suprised with the amount of people there. The biog rifles make such a bang that the cuncussion blast from the 7.62 and 223 guns was startling...

was fun and we plan to go again soon. My wife shot for the first time ever and I did for the first time in a while.

Glad you had fun. From what I hear, that place is nothing but a tourist trap though :? I dont know where you are but you and your wife can come to my "home" range in bridgewater and shoot for nothing but the price of ammo ($10/50 rounds or so for 9mm as an example)

shoot there occasionally because it is only about 15 mins from the house. It is fun to see all the " city dwellers". Holding the glocks sideways :facepalm: I am normally in the bring your own gun area. It is fun to see how many people gather around when I pull out the MG42

been there many times I nick named it Ghetto Hills I have seen guys getting asked to leave when they hold there pistols sidways.

Good people up there for the most part its great to run up there for a test fire on a new gun I wish they would open up the 100 yard range then I would go more.

usnmars we might need to take the belt feds up there for a show and let them gang bangers see what a real gun looks like :icon_twisted:

usnmars we might need to take the belt feds up there for a show and let them gang bangers see what a real gun looks like :icon_twisted:

Maybe next time I come home. I just got in a bunch of 8mm and the Mg42 is HUNGRY :icon_twisted: