Frank Jack Fiamingo

WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!!

OK GUYS, it's that time again. We have the meeting on Monday, and we need each and every one of you to attend. We have YOUR NJ Legislators interested in our activities. A large showing will make the point better than anything that comes out of MY mouth. Bob and I are meeting with the Republican candidate for US Congress from our District (Jon Runyan) *SUNDAY* evening. We are taking time away from our families, on a weekend, because we believe so strongly in this cause. I know YOU all do too, so I am asking you to make whatever sacrifices and changes to your schedule that you need to, to MAKE THIS MEETING!

ALSO, this is the time to officially *JOIN* the NJ2AS. Membership applications can be downloaded from our website. If you fill them out now, and bring them on Monday evening, it will save a lot of time. Otherwise, you can fill out out at the meeting. Dues are only $25.00 for the year. We kept it low, and request that you make an additional donation if you are able. All the funds we receive go right back into promoting your rights, and to bringing you EXCEPTIONAL presentations from some of NJ's finest gun rights activists. Our first speaker - Chet Wilson - is just such a person. He is donating his time to give this presentation, let's show him how much we appreciate it by bringing all our friends and family to this meeting.

We are ALWAYS interested in how we can make this organization better. Please do not hesitate to let us know you comments and suggestions. Remember, this is YOUR club.

THANK YOU,

• Like 1