Sign in to follow this  
SJ Shooter

First time shooting video with my daughter.

:icon_e_biggrin: Here are some links to some video of my daughters first time shooting. We went with my bro in law to a nice range in Memphis, TN over the Turkey holiday. We also went back at xmas. If ever in Memphis RANGE USA (rangeusa.com) is the place. I wanted to break her in slowly so we rented a .22 and I had my .410 with me a we were going to shoot clays so I brought that for her to get started with. We had blast and she did very well. Loves shooting the Zombies. She wants a Neos of her own.. maybe next year.

After about me loading 3 mags for her she was loading her own mags and acted like I wasnt even there. I even asked her. "Have you done this before? I was excited that she enjoyed it and wants to go again. Smiling DAD. :icon_e_biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXv7WIe-P_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzFnxvdjYPA

The "MAIN" room 14 lane has a big glass window that is seen from the restaurant called '1776'...with a big copy of the Constitution on the wall...kind of bowling alley style with sandwiches ,finger food and dinner specials. The other room is for classes when needed, overflow when no classes, and parties and corp. events. Check out the Zombie night video on the site...pretty cool.

Also they have a date night special on Fri/Sat.. Two people...(any two) 1 lane, 2 targets, 100 rounds of ammo ...and DINNER FOR 2 wait for it..... $40.00.. thats ammo alone. GREAT DEAL. Plus Those are shotgun nights as well. Very nice place as I have mothin to compare it to as I have not been to any indoor ranges here yet.

IYO whats the best range in South/Central Jersey?

Glad to see our hobby being enjoyed with the ones we love. I take the fiancé out every so often and plan to do the same one day when I have kids.

I wonder how hard this range is to get to. I was just down in Memphis 2 weeks ago and frequently visit there since my company is based out of there.

Its out I40 on the east side of town..towards Wolf Chase mall area...it off the exit turn left about 1 mile on side street...Pretty easy. If you are there...go to Guns and Ammo its kind of in the hood...but not bad...if you make a purchase ask for a free range pass and they will give you one...