hd2000fxdl

March 16th meeting in Toms River

Ok, being i am new here and don't know all the locations for these meeting, does anyone have a little more information on the location and time of the March meeting?

I also understand there will be CCW services being done there, if this is true, who is doing them??

Harry

Ok, being i am new here and don't know all the locations for these meeting, does anyone have a little more information on the location and time of the March meeting?

I also understand there will be CCW services being done there, if this is true, who is doing them??

Harry

Hi Harry, The March meeting of the New Jersey Second Amendment Society will be held on Wednesday 3/16/2011 at the American Legion Post 129 on 2025 Church Road in Toms River. The meetings and CCW processing begin at 7:30PM. The featured speaker for the March meeting is Steve Lonegan, Conservative, Libertarian leader and the state director of Americans for Prosperity. You may remember Steve from when he opposed Chris Christie in the Republican primaries for Governor.

In general, you can keep up with what is going on with the NJ2AS by visiting our website at www.nj2as.com. If you are interested in helping us regain our human rights as protected by the Constitution under the Second Amendment, please consider joining the NJ2AS at or before the March meeting. It will be the best $25 you ever spent.

The CCW processing is being conducted by Anthony Colandro of Gun For Hire Firearms Training Centers. The members who have used taken advantage of this processing have been *VERY* pleased with the results.

Hi Harry, The March meeting of the New Jersey Second Amendment Society will be held on Wednesday 3/16/2011 at the American Legion Post 129 on 2025 Church Road in Toms River. The meetings and CCW processing begin at 7:30PM. The featured speaker for the March meeting is Steve Lonegan, Conservative, Libertarian leader and the state director of Americans for Prosperity. You may remember Steve from when he opposed Chris Christie in the Republican primaries for Governor.

In general, you can keep up with what is going on with the NJ2AS by visiting our website at www.nj2as.com. If you are interested in helping us regain our human rights as protected by the Constitution under the Second Amendment, please consider joining the NJ2AS at or before the March meeting. It will be the best $25 you ever spent.

The CCW processing is being conducted by Anthony Colandro of Gun For Hire Firearms Training Centers. The members who have used taken advantage of this processing have been *VERY* pleased with the results.

Thanks Frank,

Just didn't know the loacation or if Anthony and his crew were the ones taking care of this. As far as being a member, I am as should be noted in my signature area.

Thanks Frank,

Just didn't know the loacation or if Anthony and his crew were the ones taking care of this. As far as being a member, I am as should be noted in my signature area.

OH Great. I do not yet know all the members by their NJGF ID's and missed your sig. I'll look forward to seeing you at an upcoming meeting.

Side note: FL CCW applications are provided by Anthony. However, you can have your prints, photos and notary done for any CCW application if you bring the application with you (i.e. AZ, VA, etc.).

Exactly what I was getiing at, I just need to print for my VA, have extra phots from my FL and AZ I did with GFH. Might just print for UT while I'm at it.

Harry