kenw

I just came across this site

Hey guys,

My lovely wife sent me a link to this advocacy site. I don't know much about them, but their links page has a States Rights Organizations category. It may be worthwhile to try to get NJ2AS listed there. There is also a section for state news. Aitken is mentioned there, and it may be a good place to try to get some ink on whatever other projects are going on. Couldn't hurt to contact them.

Take a look. If nothing else, it's a nicely designed site for firearms rights advocay.

National Association for Gun Rights

Hey guys,

My lovely wife sent me a link to this advocacy site. I don't know much about them, but their links page has a States Rights Organizations category. It may be worthwhile to try to get NJ2AS listed there. There is also a section for state news. Aitken is mentioned there, and it may be a good place to try to get some ink on whatever other projects are going on. Couldn't hurt to contact them.

Take a look. If nothing else, it's a nicely designed site for firearms rights advocay.

National Association for Gun Rights

Thank you, Ken. It looks like a great site to investigate further.

Looks like the UN Small Arms Treaty is not really a threat at this point. Even just by reading the description on the site I knew there were several things that were inaccurate, such as an international treaty being able to do away with rights guaranteed by the Constitution. That doesn't mean that this organization is not potentially worthy of our patronage.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp