mpropst

Dinzag Arms

After reading all of the Saiga conversion talk on this forum, it finally convinced me to do a 7.62x39 conversion. I ordered parts from a couple of different places, including Dinzag.

I know from reading other forums his ship times can be a little longer than others ( 1-2 weeks), but I placed an order from him a month ago and still have not received any of my parts. I e-mailed him the beginning of last week asking for a status and he apologized for the delay and said my order was processed and would be shipping then.

Has anybody else had this long of a wait? I guess I am just impatient with a 90% completed conversion sitting in my safe.

After reading all of the Saiga conversion talk on this forum, it finally convinced me to do a 7.62x39 conversion. I ordered parts from a couple of different places, including Dinzag.

I know from reading other forums his ship times can be a little longer than others ( 1-2 weeks), but I placed an order from him a month ago and still have not received any of my parts. I e-mailed him the beginning of last week asking for a status and he apologized for the delay and said my order was processed and would be shipping then.

Has anybody else had this long of a wait? I guess I am just impatient with a 90% completed conversion sitting in my safe.

I think it took me around 3 weeks.

Clearly, the guy has no inventory, orders your parts from his wholesaler when he finally collects enough to make a big order, gets his order, and then sends you yours. He is a nice guy, and has some nice parts at good prices, you just need to wait. I don't think is dishonest.

Mark....When i ordered the TAT to do my barrel, it took 1.5mths to receive...Then to another 1.5 to get my deposit back...It was all good, but if you are impatient you might wanna look elsewhere...Just my opinion i guess...

Let me know if you need anything..