Sign in to follow this  
MedicYeti

Gauging interest: Sporting Clays, May 21st, Millville

I am going out to Cedar Creek Sporting Clays in Millville, South Jersey, on Saturday May 21st. Anyone interested in joining me? Morning time, exact time to be discussed.

Edit for correct date. (my 2 malfunctuned)

• Like 1

I doubt I could make it that day, but its good to know there is a course in jersey. I never really looked into it, but I have been interested in doing sporting clays again one of these days

What's this place like? Is it busy or by reservation? I did a sweet private course in Canada a while back and other then that not much experience doing sporting clays. Regular clays isn't new to me though.

I was flipping through the radio channels te other day and heard the advertisement for this place. Prior to the radio ad I was not aware of this place. I have not been there to check it out yet but a co worker has shot there. He says it can get a little busy in the afternoons but it flows nicely even when busy. You can make reservations for groups, I don't know about small group or individual reservations. They change the course every two weeks which is cool. This trip on the 21st will be my first time there so I'll post a review.

I'll be there at 09:45 and hopping on a golf cart to start the course at 10:00 sharp. I'll bring my 20 gauge for anyone who doesn't have a shotgun, you need to supply the 100 rounds of ammo.

I'll be there at 09:45 and hopping on a golf cart to start the course at 10:00 sharp. I'll bring my 20 gauge for anyone who doesn't have a shotgun, you need to supply the 100 rounds of ammo.

I shot there last year and would be interested in going again. How was it?

Dave

It was a fun time. I went out there a few weeks ago and had another great time. I plan on goig out again in the near future, I'll let you know.

COOL! Can't wait to go back! Nice place--looks like it used to be a campground with the shooting stations as former "sites". Might be able to drag a buddy or two with me. Is that O-K with you?

Dave