XDJohnTact

Targetmaster Range

So my son gets a new job a few weeks ago and he emails me today to tell me he found this place and it is less than 5 miles from his new Townhouse. Looks pretty cool, and they rent FULL AUTOMATIC weapons! I already told him we were doing a range trip next time I am down! http://www.targetmaster.com

Close to the PA/DE border on 202. Been a while since I shot there. Reviews on PAFOA run hot and cold on this place. Personally I liked it. Nice selection of guns and accessories. Countermen can be somewhat elitist, but the ones I dealt with are probably long gone (I said it was a while ago). They were big HK and Sig dealers - probably still are. I think at the time, they prohibited handloads - had to be factory ammo - again, that may have changed with time. Worth it if you are in the area, or meeting up with someone down that way. Enjoy.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

It's a good shop. It's the best place in the Southern Jersey area to rent and shoot, as far as pricing and number of rental guns. I take friends there when they want to rent a bunch of guns. Otherwise, I just go to the range that I am a member at here and shoot my own stuff.

The guys may seem a bit standoff-ish but they warm up to people when they show that they know what they're doing, are respectful in the firing lanes, and clean up after themselves.

I've gone there before and rented a full auto colt 9mm SMG. It was a lot of fun, they just chain the thing to the bench and let you go at it. It was much better than renting machine guns in vegas where the wont even let you put the mag in the gun yourself or rack it. At targetmaster they just chain it to the bench, leave you with how ever many mags you bought and let you shoot on your own. It was a lot of fun!

I've gone there before and rented a full auto colt 9mm SMG. It was a lot of fun, they just chain the thing to the bench and let you go at it. It must much better than renting machine guns in vegas where the wont even let you put the mag in the gun yourself or rack it. At targetmaster they just chain it to the bench, leave you with how ever many mags you bought and let you shoot on your own. It was a lot of fun! typical tough guy gunstore staff, but one of the guys was pretty friendly and I seem to recall a cute looking female working there as well.