tuktuk

XS Big Dot Tritium Front Sight for HD

thinking about putting one of those "XS Big Dot Tritium Front Sight" on my HD Remi. Anybody has it on HD shotgun? Like it ? Hate it ? Thank you.

PS I do realize it's not nessasary and practice is the answer .... and I do practice ... But if it helps, why not ?

Damn, I see the thread revived and see a reading Fail, and I agree RIF is about right and I'll give myself the Dan RIF fail award also.

So how do you like the front only sight on the shotty, did you putt it under a bright light and checking it later in the dark, they work well don't they I do like them on my G19 for HD, but even though I bring it to the range as a backup for USPSA and steel, they are not the best sights for that.

Didnt have to mod anything really. Cleaned it, epoxed it, done :)

Thought it would be bigger thou but still works..... not sure if it's worth $60 :) but money is not y we do it

261d6664.jpg

1db08705.jpg

d5c0df1a.jpg

ca8ccf52.jpg

The weapon is unloaded. The house is empty. Safety 1st :)

I like it. My 500 persuader with the breaching end came with a big white dot front sight so you can see over the breaching end. It works, trust me. Nice pics, but get out of the kids room will ya!