Tactical Turtle

aimtech warhammer

Any one try one, I want to try it on my mossberg 500a1 usmc screw up, it looks neat, plenty of rail space for either a set of ar sights, red dot sights, or a scope on top, and the side rails would.be great for a flashlight or as dumb as this may sound maybe a few rounds on the front of the gun towards the barrel..... Lol figure ur hands up there probably easier to grab from.up there

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/SHT120-34.html

I really don't like it. Your trying to make a shotgun into something it's not. There are lighter, cheaper and easier ways to mount a light and /or laser to your shotgun. Just sayin. BUT, a range report if you decide to go that route would be cool.

This is the first I have heard of Aimtech,, some people call that a clue.....

I know Mesa Tactical makes one with an integrated 4, 6, or 8 round side saddle for a bit more cash.

If you are planning to run AR sights on it, Troy makes a set of Lower BUIS for use on an HK 416 that would work better that a standard set. Cheek weld will still be a ****, and proper sight pictue/sight alignment will still be mediocre at best.

Whatever you do, just realize, like Ray said, it is still a shotgun, not an AR. You are better off saving that $100 and putting it towards a quality AR that trying to dress up your shotgun and being disappointed.

• Like 1